Aims and Objectives
As we know that the age from 2 to 6 yrs. is the most important period of children’s growth. The foundation of future adult personality is laid down in these years. Milestone ECCE centre aims to lay a good foundation of children. At the same time it takes the best care of children. The broad objectives of this programme are:
- 1. To develop in the child a good physique, adequate muscular coordination and basic motor skills i.e. PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT.
- 2. To develop in a child good health habits and to build up basic skills necessary for personal adjustment such as dressing, eating, washing, cleaning etc
- 3. To develop desirable social attitude and manners, to encourage healthy group participation i.e. SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT.
- 4. To develop emotional maturity by guiding the child to express, understand, accept, control his feelings & emotions i.e. EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
- 5. To stimulate curiosity and to help him understand the world in which he lives and to foster new interest by giving the opportunity to explore, investigate and experience i.e. INTELLECTUAL DEVELOPMENT.
- 6. To encourage i.e. AESTHETIC APPRECIATION.
- 7. To encourage independence & creativity by providing the child with sufficient opportunity for self-expression.
- 8. To develop child’s ability to express his strength and feelings in fluent correct clear speech.
- 9. To provide kids with the required exposure with the computer, as per the demand of their age and current era.