Milestone is not only a kindergarten or a montessori or a preprimary school or a crèche but it is a child development centre which includes:
- a. Play group I & Play Group II – Time : 9:30 A.M to 12:30 P.M.
- b. LKG & UKG – Time : 9:00 A.M to 2:00 P.M.
Children are directly promoted to the Milestone Junior (i.e the senior school for class – 1 to 12) The Milestone Junior follows C.B.S.E. pattern; itemphasize on all round personality development. It is based on the theories of adolescent psychology.
- (a) Improving independence, creativity, self-confidence, public speaking, overcoming shyness etc.
- (b) Improving math’s, writing English etc.
- (a) Role of mother in child development.
- (b) How to help your child in studies.
- (c) Parent child relationship.
Milestone offers a facility of child guidance services renderedby a specialist in child psychology. Parent an consult for their problems and queries
- 1. The centre provides the most appropriate atmosphere for the children ranging from the age 2 years to 6 years.
- 2. It has play group (Pre-nursery & Nursery), Preprimary class (UKG & LKG), Personality development classes for Young children & young mothers, talent discovery classes(Music, Dance, Instrument etc.)
- 3. All-round development of the children is taken into account i.e. physical development, motor development, personal & social development, intellectualand emotional development under the supervision of a full time Child Psychology.
- 4. Special attention is given on good habit formation.
- 5. It provides space for both large & small group activities (play group etc)
- 6. A doll’s corner is available with doll’s equipment, puppets, doctor’s set, mechanical set, kitchen set for imaginative play.
- 7. A Block Corner is available with building blocks, construction sets and other manipulative material.
- 8. A Science Corneris also available with articles like magnet, magnifying glass, balance floating and bunching material to develop scientific aptitude for simple experimentation& observation.
- 9. A section for Creative Arts is available with all the material for the Developmentof Creativity & Artistic ability.
- 10. A good picture book corner is available for choosing & handling books.
- 11. Blackboard is provided at a low height at the level of children to be use freely it for drawing, scribbling etc.
- 12. The child is exposed to different fields of art like painting, drawing, singing etc. to find out the inner capabilities.
- 13. Different Competitions like fancy dress, fancy races, who am I? are Conducted.
- 14. Some festivals are celebrated to make the child aware of Indian culture.
- 15. Special attention is given to child’s birthday.
- 16. Some pets are available for children to give them a feeling of warmth & love.
- 17. A Sand Pit is there in the centre for children’s enjoyment.
- 18. Audio visual Aids are used in the school.
- 19. Special attention will be given to teach children good manners & behavior. Dining manners & polite conversation.
- 20. The child is given an opportunity to take interest & learn some games.
- 21. Regular parent teacher meet is arranged for having better understanding of child.
- 22. Variety of educational toys are given to the children to develop their eye hand coordination memory, finger dexterity and reasoning.
- 23. Computer courses specially designed for tiny tots is available to play & learn with package composed of music, animation and games.